The affiliate program named as Bet at Home is considered to be one of the leading bookmaking affiliate program which is operating to promote the rapidly growing sports book of online European market. This affiliate program enables you to earn lot of money through different channels like; sport betting, computer games, poker and casino. By registering yourself to this affiliate program you are required to promote this betting platform. This affiliate program offer you a commission of 30% on the basis of revenue shared for life time. Though the commission offered is straight forward but you need to know that in case if your account reaches the level of negative balance, this negative balance will be brought forward to next operating month.
This affiliate program has recently been upgraded hence it is now operated through one of the most renown provider for software for affiliate programs known as Income Access. By virtue of this up gradation you can monitor your marketing efforts by viewing real time results and statistics. The Income Access has also enabled Bet at Home to update player wagers on daily basis.
The Affiliate Program Ratings has ranked this affiliate program as one of the top rated affiliate programs. Affiliate Program Ratings is an online affiliate portal that has been designed to assist affiliates in the process of identifying the most appropriate and reliable affiliate program. The goal of Affiliate Program Ratings is to enable affiliates to earn money out of their promotional spending. It is a matter of fact that it is a very hard task to find suitable niche and suitable affiliate program. In fact most of the affiliates fail to identify right niche and affiliate program for themselves hence, they tend to waste their efforts and time in promoting such products that fail to generate reputable income for them. Affiliate Program Ratings provides affiliates with a list of high ranked affiliate programs such as Bet at Home affiliate program by targeting the most revenue generating niche over the internet. Bet at Home secured reputable score at this affiliate program rating, hence this affiliate program is ranked amongst the well known European bookmaking platform.
For every individual affiliate, there are several number of affiliate programs offered by this affiliate program. It is very hard for new affiliates to distinguish and differentiate the good affiliates programs from remaining therefore by the virtue of latest upgrade by Bet at Home the users can compare promotional statistics in real time. At Affiliate Program Ratings, on the basis of prolong experience it can be concluded that there are almost 90% of such programs that fail to generate good income for affiliates, furthermore it can also be concluded that the Bet at Home is from the remaining 10% affiliate programs. The website of this affiliate program offer multilingual content that enables the affiliate program to efficiently target all the local European betting markets. The commission plan provided by this affiliate program is amongst the best loved feature of affiliate program that is why most of the affiliate program ratings rank this affiliate program amongst top list.