How to Make Money on Roulette?
How to always make money on roulette? It is not possible to make money on roulette permanently because online roulette probability game is based on numbers and odds which are against players. Live roulette where the player can track roulette wheel speed using a visual ballistics system can help players to increase the probability and win more often. This is cheating and it is forbidden in casinos.
The casino game of roulette was invented in the mid-17th century. Many people have tried everything to make money playing this game, like creating bogus systems, developing faulty mathematical formulas, and losing all their money. Experts claim that people can win roulette games regularly if they take the effort to learn how to. Once a gambler understands How to Make Money on Roulette, there is no limit to how much money he can make at the casino.
Basics of roulette
For making money playing roulette, a person should understand the rules of the game, which is played with a ball, spinning the roulette wheel. There are 38 slots on the wheel, and 36 slots are alternately red and black. These 36 slots are allocated numbers randomly between 1 and 36. The last two slots and numbered double zero, zero, and are green in color. The wheel spins in one direction, the ball is spun inside the wheel in the reverse direction. After some time, the wheel will slow down, and the ball inside will also come to rest on one of the numbered slots. A person who predicts the slot number of colors correctly wins the roulette game.
Gamblers are placing bets using a table with three columns of 12 numbers each corresponding to the numbers on the wheel and zero, double zero are at the top. Gamblers can place bets on each number or intersection of numbers. They can also bet on colors, odd, even, columns, number range. There is no limit to how many bets can be placed. However, most gamblers are likely to lose money, unless the winning number will pay out enough, to compensate for all the money which is being lost when they betted on the wrong numbers, combinations
Payout and odds
The odds are inversely proportional to the payout amount. If the probability that a specific bet will win is high, the payout will be low and vice versa. If a gambler bets on red, black, odd or even he has a 47.37 % chance of winning, while the house has a 52.63% winning chance, giving the house a 5.26% advantage. Since the gambler’s probability of winning is slightly less than 50%, he will get even money, or the winning amount will be equal to the amount he has bet. Betting on a single number has the highest payout since the odds are 35:1. Gamblers should be aware that the house advantage remains the same at 5.26%, though payouts, odds will vary.
Beating the odds
Moneymaking playing roulette is only possible if the gambler ensures that his odds are favorable. For doing this it is advisable to learn how to play roulette professionally. Proper money management can help a gambler play roulette for a long time. Though people have used various methods, to win at roulette, they should be aware that in the end, the casino will always win. The casino is organizing the game, and so it will always have a major advantage.
However, in the history of roulette, they are a few people who have made massive profits and it is these stories that lure people to play roulette. Historically most of the big winners have either cheated or were very lucky. There are some exceptions like Joseph Jagger around 1800, who made massive profits in Monte Carlo after calculating the roulette wheel bias and exploiting it. More than fifteen years ago, some East Europeans made over one million pounds at the Ritz Casino in the UK using smartphones. These Europeans calculated the spin rate of the wheel and drop of the ball for predicting numbers. These exceptions used science to make money.
Roulette is a very scientific game, and many parameters can be calculated using the laws of physics. Some of the parameters are the spin signature of the croupier, spinning ball and wheel, gravity and ball bounce. Each of these elements can be analyzed scientifically. Though the casino will usually not allow gamblers to use measuring equipment, gamblers can use their phone, software, and training to get the edge they require. However, the gambler will have to spend time researching the different roulette wheels to find out where it will be easy to win. It is also important to keep a low profile while gambling on the roulette wheel. If the casino finds out that a gambler has learned how to win consistently at roulette at their casino, they are likely to change the parameters for the roulette wheel.